Electro-Tech Machining – Long Beach, CA
- Complete estimating of customer RFQ’s in a timely and accurate fashion.
- Understand and recommend material selections for customer RFQ’s; balanced with pricing and availability
- Support customer service in developing alternatives to customer requirements when availability or pricing becomes an issue.
- Develop Production Plans (i.e. BOM’s or Job Routers) for customer orders. Production Plans need to address the order of operations and be reviewed for technical capability
- Developing programs using SolidWorks and Mastercam for new parts on three, four, and five axis machines.
- Develop fixture design and processes for production of parts.
- Continuous improvement initiatives of existing and continuous parts.
- Ensure work area is clean, secure, and well maintained.
- Participate in safety training and shop meetings.
- Consistent communication with peers in department and management.
- Follow established processes and quality and safety standards.
- Maintain knowledge of industry processes and tool information.
- Prioritize and lead continuous improvement projects that improve efficiency, material usage, and long-term competitiveness for ETM
Education, Experience & Skills Requirements:
- Bachelor’s Degree or six years minimum related experience and/or training, or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Bending, pulling, pushing, sitting, and reaching
- Lifting up to 50 pounds
- Standing for up to 8 hours per day
Key Skills and Attributes:
- Positive work ethic and attitude
- Desire to learn, understand and succeed
- Team Player
Job Type: Full-time
Job Category: Machinist
Job Type: Full Time
Job Location: Long Beach