- You MUST be able to Set up and operate various Mill jobs without supervision ensuring part conforms to specifications and requirements.
- Make offsets and necessary modifications or adjustments to ensure parts are to spec.
- Perform in a fast-paced environment meeting or exceeding production standards with a mindset for both Quality and Productivity.
- Read and understand standard and geometric tolerances on blueprints and work instructions/operations sheets.
- Accurately verify and document dimensions using standard measuring instruments, such as micrometers, depth gages, height gages, dial calipers, and Optical Comparators.
- Be able to troubleshoot and offer suggestions on how to resolve machining problems/issues and collaborate with engineering on changes needed to be made.
- Maintain 5S practices on machines and in the work area. Comply with all company and safety rules and regulations. Wear necessary personal protective equipment as required.
- Maintain a positive attitude.
- In addition to Mill duties, cross-training may be required to learn and perform other duties as necessary.
Physical Limitations: Work may require bending, lifting up to fifty (50) pounds, pulling, pushing, sitting, reaching, and standing for up to eight (8) hours per day.
Minimum Education Required: High School Diploma, technical school degree, or equivalent. Minimum 5 Years of Experience setting up CNC Mill machines (Fanuc and Haas controls).
Key Skills and Abilities Required:
- Great work ethic and attitude
- Ability to learn and understand
- Strong desire to succeed
Job Type: Full-time
Required experience: CNC Mill: 5 years