- Perform all general quality department inspections utilizing the equipment provided.
- Perform all necessary documentation of inspection activities.
- Assist production personnel with departmental inspections.
- Issue, maintain, and retrieve all inspection equipment as needed by inspection and production personnel.
- Generate necessary reports regarding product inspections including final inspection reports, certificates of compliance, non-conformances, and corrective actions.
- Implement statistical process control tools and report as needed.
- Lead Corrective Action teams as directed by the Quality Manager
- Advocate and execute job duties as stated in ETM’s Quality Management system.
- Attend additional/continuing trade education as directed by Inspection Manager
- Maintain Inspection equipment.
Education, Experience & Skills Requirements:
- GED Equivalency
- 2 year advanced education-in-trade
- 5 years work experience in area of work
- Must be proficient in the use MS Excel and E2 ERP
- Forklift License
- Bending, pulling, pushing, sitting, and reaching
- Lifting up to 25 pounds
- Standing for up to 8 hours per day
Key Skills and Attributes:
- Positive work ethic and attitude
- Desire to learn, understand and succeed
- Team Player
Job Type: Full-time
Job Category: Administrative
Job Type: Full Time
Job Location: Long Beach